Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"A Good Man, A Good Man"


That's what the gas-station attendant said to me as he passed by my car on the way to ring up a customer. I looked at him kinda puzzled, and then he pointed to my bumper sticker and said, in a heavy Mediterranean accent, "Bill Richardson. I like that guy a lot." I said, "Yeah, he has so much more experience than the others." And gas-station dude said, "Especially in international affairs. He is the best guy out there. We really need that right now." So I told him to watch the debate, but he said he can't because he killed his cable ("I couldn't stand seeing that Bill O'Reilly guy anymore").

No, I am not making this up.

Bill Richardson...spreading like wildfire through New Jersey...gas station by gas station.

2 comments:

JHG said...

Hi, could you email me at jguerra@richardsonforpresident.com?

Thanks!

Joaquin

Cara A. Valente-Compton said...

Wonderful story Steve, I can see it now! I will be adding you to my blogroll today!

Cara