Sunday, June 3, 2007

So, What Did You Think?

I'm curious to see what you NJ For Richardson folks thought of the Gov's debate performance tonight. So leave a comment.

Very briefly, my take is that he did well, but it's hard to deliver any knockout punches in an eight-person format. Quibbling only in a very minor way, I'd say that he doesn't need to reference his status as the only governor in the race on *every* answer, but I thought his answers were clear, concise and well thought-out, and his executive experience *does* provide him with a better perspective. I think we'll see a new Zogby poll for NH soon. Let's hope the debate made a positive impact for Bill Richardson's numbers.

I'm out of town and offline Tuesday through Sunday this week. By the time I get back, I hope we'll be celebrating even better poll numbers....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a NJ school teacher, and I am very concerned about the educational system in our nation. I was impressed that he stated education was his priority. He was clear and concise. I would like to know how he would reform NCLB.